The Consortium of the Free Trade Zone of Cádiz d Social has undertaken to make its website accessible in accordance with the Royal Decree 1112/2018 , of September 7, on accessibility of websites and applications for mobile devices in the public sector, published in the Official State Gazette on September 19, 2018. This Royal Decree transposes the Directive (EU) 2016/2012 of the European Parliament and the Council.
The European Directive is based on the norm EN 301 549 “Accessibility requirements for ICT products and services” and this, in turn, is an adaptation of the (WCAG 2.1 Web Content Accessibility Guidelines from the W3C).
This accessibility statement applies to the website www.incubazul.es
This website is partially in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018. The non-conforming aspects are indicated below.
Content not accessible
The content that is collected below is not accessible due to the following:
- Lack of compliance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7: there could be punctual editing errors in some web page, both in HMTL content and in final documents, published on a date after September 20, 2018 (date of entry into force of Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7).
- disproportionate load: Not applicable
- Content that does not fall within the legislation applicable: there may be office files in PDF or other formats published before September 20, 2018 that partially meet the accessibility requirements.
Preparation of the accessibility statement
This statement has been prepared on February 15, 2022.
The method used to prepare the declaration has been a self-assessment carried out by the body itself.
Statement last revised: February 15, 2022
Comments and contact information
You can make communications about accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a) of RD 1112/2018), such as:
- report any possible breach by this website
- convey other content access difficulties
- make any other query or suggestion for improvement regarding the accessibility of the website
through the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Communications will be received and processed by the Web Accessibility Office of the Cadiz Free Zone Consortium.
The accessibility reviews carried out up to the definition date of the current declaration are based on the WCAG 2.0 criteria. The objective is to achieve compliance with all the A and AA level requirements of the WCAG 2.1, together with certain AAA level requirements considered relevant for the improvement of the user experience of the portal by the citizen.
The claim procedure contained in article 13 of Royal Decree 1112/2018 will come into force on September 20, 2020.
The website is designed for responsive viewing, so it is optimally displayed on tablet and mobile devices.