Home + is born from the understanding that the way we are building our homes has a high environmental impact, low customization and a price that is unaffordable for everyone.
Home + proposes a new holistic approach, which uses the power of modulation and technology to develop a system that can adapt to people and their context. A new modular construction system in wood, produced in local workshops, quickly packaged and assembled on site, creating a wide variety of homes. This ensures a more sustainable construction method that reduces CO2 emissions, as well as a circular approach to the management and life cycle of our buildings. Trying to transform the negative impact of houses on the planet into a positive, temporary and self-sufficient model that promotes their relationship with nature and optimizes their resources.
- Construction / Real Estate
- Design / Visualization
- Energy / Utilities
- Manufacturing / Engineering / Industry 4.0.
- Smart home / Home automation / Digital home
- Tourism Travel / Hospitality / Accommodation
- Virtual reality / Augmented reality / Mixed reality
- Carlos Orihuel - Founding Architect - Sustainability
- David Úbeda - Founding Architect- 3D Visualization - VR
- Natalio Hayón - Founding Architect- Materials - Construction